I recently got married, divorced, or legally separated

Contact the Employee Resource Center to change your marital status in PeopleSoft.

The following updates, if applicable, can be made via the PeopleSoft Hub

  • Change your phone numbers.
  • Change your address.
  • Your Federal W-4 Tax Elections.
  • Access State Tax Forms.
  • Change direct deposit information.
  • Change emergency contact.

If your name has changed:

  • Update your records with the Social Security Administration office.
  • After you receive your new social security card, request a name change in PeopleSoft. Then send a copy of your card to ERCenter@scana.com or by inter-office mail (C131).
  • Update your voice mail message with your correct name.
  • Update your business cards to reflect your correct name.
  • Update your records with the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Latest Updates